signposts of enmore

I like the area I like in, I like its little quirks, its personality. The walk home from the bus stop often uncovers interesting things. Yesterday someone had posted to a telegraph pole a poster, with those little tear off things at the bottom and a picture of a firefighter against smoke at the top, and the poster said this:


I exist!
Conform, consume, sit down, watch t.v., shut up and obey? No thanks.
Somehow, anyhow, let it be know that
[and on tiny tear off pieces of paper below]
I EXIST I EXIST

Comments

  1. Anonymous4/3/10 21:12

    a minimalist approach to self assertion?
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If blogs were facebook I would click *like* on this.

    (Also, my captcha is "whamsoc"! Awesomely punchy!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Start With, Quotes

panem et circenses

2022 Booklist