Tagged by Ronni, who has livejournal.
1. One movie that made you laugh: There are many. For some reason the only one I can think of right now is Pirates of Penzance, which hardly counts as a movie really but I remember watching it when I was younger with my mum and my sister and literally rolling on the floor in merriment. Good times.
2. One movie that made you cry: I always prided myself on not crying in movies, although I get teary pretty easily in real life, but Atonement defeated me.
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: The Disney Robin Hood, with the foxes. Absolutely loved that one.
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: I'm going to give two, for balance, When Harry Met Sally and Star Wars.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Many romantic comedies, or dramas. I really enjoyed P.S. I Love You.
6. One movie you didn't like: I love criticizing movies I don't like, so there is always a positive. I'm going to say Super Troopers. Partly because Andrew loves it and it makes me seriously question his taste. :p
7. One movie that scared you: The Ring. I saw the Japanese version on SBS one night, and even thinking about it the other night kept me awake. Just the thought of her coming after you... *shudder*
8. One movie that bored you: There was a movie about Egyptian gods in a robotic future, all in digital animation, on tv some time ago that I couldn't be bothered to watch. Don't remember what it was called though.
9. One movie that made you happy: Pirates of the Caribbean. That was an enjoyable outing to the cinema. Nothing like a bit of swashbuckling to make you feel good. :) Also Once. That was one of the most beautiful films and comes highly recommended. Short and sweet, but not too sweet at all and real but also a musical.
10. One movie that made you miserable: Beowulf and Grendel? It was kinda amusing but very frustratingly inaccurate and had a gratuitous rape scene. I don't mean the Neil Gaiman Beowulf, that was enjoyable. I can't really think of any though, although I'm sure there have been some that have made my life worse. I can only think of books. I'm sure if the movie Running with Scissors is anything like the book it would make me miserable. I'm not going to risk finding out.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Running with Scissors I guess, though I have no wish to. Cloverfield, most thrillers really.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Dmitri from Anastacia (hottest animated character ever), Han Solo... They're so dreamy...
13. The last movie you saw: Azumi on DVD, bad ninja flick with much blood. At the movies I think it was Ironman. It's been a while...
14. The next movie you hope to see: Dark Knight, though I think we may have missed it at the cinemas. There are more but I usually forget them when I go to the video shop, and hence never get around to watching any.
15. Now tag five people: Vivian! Make your blog live! Also Pun, if you have time. And Angela because you need procrastination. :) Also anyone who enjoys doing these things, take this opportunity to do it :)